Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Apa nak tulih ni?

Hi.. is that enough for an introduction? ok ok.. lets have a proper one shall we. My name is Azima.. i'm married to the love of my life, Mr Fnd. Our marriage is blessed with two beautiful girls Sorfina & Sahira.

We have been married for 3 years and still going strong insyaAllah. I admit that there are some ups and downs in our marriage... but hey, that's what makes it interesting right? Sugar & spice makes everything nice :) Kena laa ada masam, manis, pahit peria sket.. barulah adventure hidup berumah tangga hehe.

What brings me to create a blog? Frankly speaking... i just feel like i need to write (so i could be sane.. a place where i could spill my thoughts and emotions). Furthermore, i used to keep diaries.. hoho do people ever keep one these days? Yup since my diary written days are always late night and since my hands are full with 2 little kiddies that makes me fall asleep before i could even write an entry, so this brings me to write in cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment