Friday, June 10, 2011

Books

I just realised that its been such a long time since i did some reading. The last book that i actually read until the last page was like two years ago. Masa berpantangkan anak kedua.

Reflecting back, i only started reading Malay novels at the age of 15. Lama giler kan.. dulu dok giler sweet valley ( i think that was the name of the series) Its about a pair of twin sisters and their adventures as children and the series then extended its range to their college lives. Yup. My childhood lives involves me imagining my life being like them. Tu lah penangan membaca. You can imagine all you like.

When i reach adolesence, i discovered Malay novel. Haha.. macam apa je kan. But this one novel was the one that opened my eyes to reading novel-novel Melayu. Title of book - Sena Kembali Berbunga. Memang best sangat-sangat. I dont remember the authors name. But i remembered that i loved the book so much that i started to read other malay novels. Dah masuk sekolah asrama, lagi lah banyak stok-stok novel melayu yang boleh di pinjam dan baca.

Another malay novel that swept me right of my feet was Adam & Hawa by Aisya Sofea.

And now... i'm totally head over heels for Aaron Aziz. Apakah? Actually i loved his character in Nora Elena. Just found out that the story was adapted from a novel entitled Kasih Yang Suci by Meen Zulaikha.

To tell you the truth, i havent read this book. Almaklumla dah lama tinggalkan hobi yang satu ni. I'm trying to start back and tried searching for this novel everywhere. And i do mean everywhere. But it was SOLD OUT. Which made me wanting to read this book even more. Have made my order and now is waiting patiently for its arrival

Why reading? Well, i find it is one way to relieve stress and the characters are always good looking. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment